If you’re looking for a quick solution for marketing your services and products, you’ll be disappointed with my answer.
Content marketing takes time and diligence before it brings in new business. Why is that?
When you start planning what you will write, speak, tweet, put on a Facebook story or Instagram reel, you will have to consider a few things. These will be all playing an important part in your content marketing.
- Plan your topics and keywords
- Think through the pain points of your potential clients
- Do your diligent research on your client and make sure you understand this person really well
- Nail your Core marketing message or messages
- Know which online and offline space you will be active and why
Once you are clear on these things, you can start seriously leveraging all the aspects of your content marketing strategy. Depending on how much time and effort you are putting in, content marketing still takes a while to gain traction, but in my opinion, it’s the right long-term strategy. It actually may take up to a couple of years before bringing in results.